Friday, August 28, 2009

Let's Start At The Very Beginning...

It's a very good place to start.

For the past 10 years or so I have become a food lover. Actually, it might have started sooner than that. Growing up in a strong Italian family solidified my love of food from an early age. I was treated to homemade pasta & sauce every Sunday. Holidays were tables upon tables of homemade food from my heritage.

Of course, it wasn't until I considered myself an adult did I learn to appreciate and honestly, begin to yearn for cooking based on recipes from this Italian culture. To me Italian food isn't just pasta & pizza but it's cooking simply. Fresh ingredients, fresh flavors, fresh taste. This to me is life.

So now I feel like I am beginning my journey into cooking. Not only for me and my family but also to preserve my heritage.

No comments:

Post a Comment